TU NO ESTAS SOLO O SOLA EN ESTE MUNDO si te ha gustado un artículo, compártelo, envialo a las redes sociales, Twitter, Facebook.

domingo, abril 29, 2007

Hello, my dear!

Ave, dear

To be honest, I can't write letters. I have never done it before, till today. It is the first time I wanted to write letter, especially to stranger. That is why don't be very critical to me. I want to get acquainted with you, because I find you to be very interesting and smart man. I know that the distance between us is very long and somebody will not believe in possibility of loving relations, but not me. I believe, because I want very much, I want to start romantic relations with you.
If you decide not to reply, I will understand, who I am, you don't know me and it is your right to ignore my letter, but nevertheless I ask you to reply http://meetthelovedestiny.com/fidelity
I am sure that you won't regret. I want to break distance between us and i want to do it at once. Maybe acquaintance with me will open to you true love, who knows...


The best of luck

Olyusik

No hay comentarios.: